Thursday, August 2, 2007

Thrilling Thursday

Today hasn't really been all that thrilling, to tell you the truth. But, Bethanie Wall and I have been emailing back and forth this week and so far our "subject" lines have been "Monday Morning Mayhem", "Turbulent Tuesday", "Wacky Wednesday", and today's "Thrilling Thursday." I am eager to see how she will describe Friday. I had Monday and today, she gets the other days.

This morning I stayed home (at the Rettinhouse's) and took care of the dog, this afternoon I went to Aunt Sandy's pool, and this evening I have a dance lesson to which Andrea will be accompanying me. Nothing so unusual or thrilling about that. I had some great pictures to post from last night at the carnival, but that is a sad story. I spent a very long time (forever) trying to do a slide show thingy like Kari has on her blog. Once I finally got everything just the way I wanted it, the dumb thing wouldn't save so I lost every last bit of it. Grrrr!!! Not a matter of life or death, just terribly frustrating. I hope tomorrow I will get it to work and you can all enjoy my lovely photos!

No comments: