Thursday, August 30, 2007

Is tomorrow really Friday?!

Trevor Green helped get my desks put back together today. Desks without legs are really funny looking! This week I was blessed to have Trevor, Alex Green, megan Fowler, Josiah VandyBogurt, and Derek Wilson help at some point. Every little thing they did for me was a huge help. I praise the Lord for such wonderful young people.





My desk started the week messy and looks only slightly better now. This was yesterday...today I cleaned up a little more. I was able to work on lesson plans, first day of school plans and ideas, journal topics, bulletin boards, and so much more. It was great not to have meetings this morning. I felt like I accomplished more today than the previous three days put together. Tomorrow should be a fairly easy day, just wrapping up the final preparations. This week has gone by so quickly and now I am even more excited for school to start!

2 comments:

tacky said...

Have a good start to your school year! We are in to the new routine a week now...Alisa loves it and Ash is putting up with it. She had an attitude about not wanting to do cursive yesterday and told me...Alisa spoke up and said, "That's life!" (smart alec) Take the good with the bad and the fun with the required...Love, Kari

Lindsey said...

Amen...the bad and the required are alot easier when one focuses on the good and the fun! So excited about your girls and school. I can't believe how they have grown, what lovely little ladies =) Hope you guys have an awesome school year too. Love you!