Thursday, May 31, 2007

My First Day of Summer

Today was my first day completely free from school! Yeah!!! I slept in 'til 9:30, spent a few hours at the beach.....aaahhh, this is the life. Unfortunately, I still have that feeling of anticipation. Like at spring break...it is a nice break but you know when the week is done you will be back to school. It has not fully hit me that I have three months off! This is the first summer in 7 or 8 years that I will not be working, and my mind has not grasped that yet. I am so thankful to live in Grand Haven, the perfect summer town. We have so many things going on, not to mention the awesome beaches at our disposal nearly 24/7. In GH I am close to family and friends, and will never run out of things to do. With fun, relaxation, and spiritual renewal on the horizon, this promises to be one of the best summers ever!

No comments: