Thursday, May 10, 2007

Making Plans

The whole point of my road trip this summer is to not have a set schedule. I want to go at my own pace, see the things I want to see, and get to San Diego whenever I get there! Mom wholeheartedly agrees. However, there are a few things that we actually plan to do/see on the way there, while we are there, and on the way home. Here is a list of a few of the things we are going to do/see and links so you can check them out for yourself!

the Gateway Arch (St. Louis) www.gatewayarch.com
Mud Island River Park (Memphis) www.mudisland.com
Beale Street (Memphis) www.bealestreet.com
Balboa Park (San Diego) www.balboapark.com
the San Diego Zoo www.sandiegozoo.org
The Midway Aircraft Carrier Museum (San Diego) www.midway.org
Grand Canyon National Park (Arizona, of course) www.grand.canyon.national-park.com

2 comments: