Thursday, April 24, 2008

"Whatever you guys think I am, I'm not."

I said that to my students yesterday. They were trying to trick me into giving them an extra sticker or piece of candy, and they just wouldn't stop! I was trying to tell them that I am, in fact, not as dense, gullible, dimwitted, absentminded, or clueless as they think. Unfortunately, none of those words came to mind yesterday and what came out is what you see as the title of this post. My students actually thought it was rather funny and quite clever. They said it sounded like a famous quote and that I should start saying it more often. I guess it could be used against me at some point; if people think I'm a good or godly person and I say that to them they might become a little leery of me! Oh well. It was pretty funny at the moment.

No comments: