Saturday, April 5, 2008

Another Friday Night I Didn't Spend At My Own House

Last night I went with Amanda, Jack, and Grace to Aunt Sue and Uncle Rick's house to have grilled hamburgers with them, Cate, and Will. Our first summery meal of the year! The recent sunshine inspired us I suppose. I don't know if Aunt Sue and Amanda would like me to say this, but the three of us had two hamburgers and Uncle Rick only had one. Boy, we Hackney women can sure eat! According to Uncle Rick, we can really "pack it away." Unfortunately, it's way too true. After dinner Manda and I went and got a bunch of movies. Came home to put the kids in bed (Gracie rocked with me for a few minutes...so sweet!) then we watched a couple movies. Finally got to bed about 2am. Sheesh. I am going to need a nap today...

No comments: