Friday, April 18, 2008

Random Thoughts...

Have you ever had so much to say that you couldn't even say anything at all? That is where I am tonight. I have a boatload of thoughts on about thirteen different topics at the moment and I cannot get them all to straighten out enough to put on paper. On the computer. Whatever. Lots of questions on my mind tonight, and not a lot of answers. Lots of "what if's?" and "when's?" and "will I ever's?". You know, the whole my-brain-is-about-to-explode feeling. I have no answers and I am supposed to be relaxed, waiting, and trusting. Oi, that is tough. Anyone who knows me well knows that I prefer to read the end of my book first so I know what is going to happen. I almost fast-forwarded to watch the end of a movie last night, just so I knew how it was going to turn out. Everything between here and the end seems so much easier if I know how it is going to finish. Unfortunately for me, life isn't like that. God knows the ending, not me, and my job is to trust Him...completely, without question. Not easy, but I am trying. You could pray for me, that would be helpful I think.

1 comment:

Traci said...

Look at your Tuesday verse!
I completely understand your predicament. Keep trusting in God's sovereign plan. He has one!
Mrs. Mayes