Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Little things that make me...me!

Two nights ago I had a PB&J sandwich with chips & salsa for dinner. As I sat on the couch eating and watching television, I thought about the fact that my dinners are usually similar to what I was eating that night. No fancy cookin' for me. For one thing, I do not enjoy cooking at all. Okay that is not true, I do like to cook a few things, but only eggs and French toast and stuff like that. For another thing, I don't like to eat if I'm not hungry. Either I don't want anything at all, or I want it now! By the time I get hungry I am way too hungry to cook something so I just opt for a sandwich or something equally quick and easy. Fortunately, mom cooks, and she always has some yummy leftovers for me. We all have our little quirks, this is one of mine I suppose.

2 comments:

Sam said...

I had cereal for supper last night at 10:30pm. :0) Thought you would appreciate that!

Lindsey said...

oh yes, cereal is good anytime =)