Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Let's Sing

One of the most endearing moments in life is when a small child sings songs about God. Today while working at the day care Max was sitting on my lap singing. We sang "If you're happy and you know it"; then he asked to sing "Go Tell It On The Mountain", so we did that one too. I started a few more that he wasn't quite as enthusiastic about, then he said, "Just 'Jesus Loves Me'!" I was happy to oblige. Any child that wants to sing about the love of Jesus holds a special place in my heart. We must pray that those words do not remain in the head only but that some day they will reach the heart and these small souls will become giants for Christ. I am honored and humbled to be a child of God; I hope our children will someday be able to say that as well.

No comments: