Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Chicago...again


Yesterday I took Ally, Marissa, and Amanda to Chicago. I was a bit nervous and expecting bad weather and car trouble. Neither hindered our adventure in any way. We drove right downtown and parked, then spent a few hours roaming the shops. We all got some fun things. The Hershey's store was amazing! Amanda's friend Bethany, whom we visited last September when we went to Chicago, met us at Giordano's for an early supper. I don't know about the girls, but Amanda and I were tired and ready to be done after that so we stopped at the Cold Stone next to our parking garage then headed home. Not a terribly long day, and definitely loads of fun. I love Chicago!
Ok, so I didn't take any pictures yesterday but I wanted to put something with this post so this morning I took a picture of the postcard I bought and put it on here. Pretty clever, huh? =)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty clever all right!

chris ann dykstra said...

i just told dad i couldn't believe what a good photographer you have become! mom