Friday, February 1, 2008

Sometimes You Just Have to Watch Veggie Tales

Today was one of those days for a multitude of reasons.

#1 My throat still very scratchy and I have a bit of congestion in my lungs so I don't feel real swell.

#2 Last night I hit my head on a cabinet thingy at Jeff and Sam's, and Jeff said I had a concussion (maybe he was joking?). My head still hurts today; actually everything from my shoulders up hurts, even my face. I know that's ridiculous, but you try hitting the very top of your head with all your strength and see if your face doesn't hurt.

#3 A third of my students was out today for one reason or another. That's only two students for me, but with a total of six students, two missing is a big deal!

#4 Snow was falling incessantly today and I was of the opinion that we should all be sent home to lie around and watch movies.


So there you have it. I had plenty of good reasons to watch Moe and the Big Exit with my class the last half of the day today. Actually, they did have band for about an hour, so it wasn't the entire afternoon. And it's a good, wholesome movie. Some days you just have to do that.

No comments: