Thursday, January 31, 2008

Rescue Me

Today I did a dumb thing. Most of you are thinking, "As if you don't do dumb things ever day, Lindsey?!" But today's was really dumb. Only I didn't mean for it to be dumb. I really didn't know. Really. I didn't. What I didn't know was that you can't leave your car running with the doors locked to make a quick run into WalMart and come back out and expect to use your little clicky door unlocker thingy to get back into the car. Doesn't work. Nope. Why didn't somebody tell me this before? Of course, Gram and Gramps told me that doesn't work, but they told me after they came to pick me up and take me to my house so I could get my spare key. I felt like a complete idiot, but they were so sweet and didn't care that they had to come all the way into Grand Haven to rescue me. I have the best grandparents in the world.

No comments: