Sunday, February 24, 2008

Fun, Fast, Fabulous Weekend

I stayed with the Beltran del Rio kiddos this weekend from 9am Saturday morning til 7:30 Sunday night. We played board games, watched TV and movies, played outside, went to a basketball game, played on the computer, did homework, read, slept, etc. I got some good practice at being a mom when I had to go out at 9:30 Saturday night to get Marisa from a youth activity. Even better practice at being a mom of four when I had to get us all ready to go to church this morning. I was thinking it would be a long weekend, and I wasn't sure what all we would do. Thank goodness it turned out superbly!

1 comment:

Traci said...

If you want to practice your mothering skills in WI, I know 4 kids who could give you plenty of practice! :-)
I appreciated your post on character. I just heard a pastor last night reminding parents of teens how important it is to live a consistent, godly life before our children, especially our teens. I was reminded this morning of keeping that focus on eternity again.
Keep up the good work!
Mrs. Mayes