Thursday, February 28, 2008

To all of you I say "Thank You"

A close friend of mine is going through some major health issues at the moment. Her trials inspired me to take a moment and tell each of you how much you mean to me. Those who read this blog are teammates, classmates, dorm mates, teachers, coaches, and friends and relatives. Each of you has played a significant role in my life, and for that I give God praise and glory. You have given me godly advice, unconditional love, many prayers, and a shoulder to lean on. Bethanie always gave me a hard time in college because I constantly referred to this friend or that one as "one of my best friends". It is true, God has blessed me with such an enormous circle of friends that I consider to be my best, closest friends. I wish I could even put in words the gratitude and love I feel, both to God and toward all of you. Most of you are hundreds of miles away, but I send you, as best as I can, my love and appreciation.

2 comments:

Bill said...

Lindsy,

We just received your blog address. Great to see one who we only knew as a child continuing on for the Lord. That is a great encouragement.

You may not even know us. We minister now at Shepherds in WI. We did have a ministry many years ago at Fruitport. My sister is Lynn Rohm.

If you still don't get the context ask your Mom, or aunts Sue or Sandy. They can tell you more than I want you to know.

Keep looking up...take this next generation on for the glory of Christ.

Seeking to Communicate Compassion,

Bill and Nancy (formerly Pastor Bill)

Dr. and Mrs. William J. Amstutz
President ... and still a servant

Lindsey said...

Thank you so much for your comment, your words were encouraging. I definitely know your name, even if I can't put a face with it =)I hope you will keep checking in once in a while, I love visitors on my blog. Take care!
Lindsey D.