Monday, January 21, 2008

Love-in-a-snail

Here's a quick funny story. Stacie Muri and I went shopping on Saturday and brought home all our exciting purchases to show Paul. He liked the smell of my Coconut Lime Verbana bubble bath from Bath & Body Works, but wondered what verbana was. I suggested he Google it. He found out it was an herb and the birthflower (like birthstone) for a specific day of the year. I asked him to look up the birthflower for September 13, my birthday. My birthflower is "love-in-a-snail". I think someone just made that up because we couldn't find it anywhere else on Google. I thought it was appropriate for me...love seems to be coming to me in a snail. Or, it could also be called "Love-is-a-snail"!!

1 comment:

gone forever said...

Way to go on the scripture memory! I admire you! I really need to work on that too. My brain is just...gone, on vacation. THat's not an excuse...that's a reason that I need to start memorizing again!!

I LOVE the smell of that coconut lime verbana! MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm! It smells SO good.

I miss you Lindsey!