Thursday, September 6, 2007



My class and a bouquet of colorful permanent markers. =) Yes, I only have six students. They are super fun, great kids. My allergies have kept me exhausted and feeling absolutely lousy, so I honestly have not been that excited and cheery this week. Bummer! I so love school and I want to be excited about it. Once I get into the routine of things I should get caught up on sleep and my allergies will eventually subside. I am teaching Saxon math for the very first time this year. In some ways it is way better than A Beka but there are a few things that I don't like. Nothing major though, and I think overall I prefer Saxon. I am also going to be teaching my own PE this year, one day a week. Another day we will join the jr. high and Katie Schut and I will teach PE together that day. Fun, fun! Other stuff is new I am sure, but I am so tired I can't think straight! This is going to be a great year, I am sure. And I thank God for the opportunity to serve in Christian education

2 comments:

gone forever said...

I LOVE markers and pens. i could buy them every time i go to the store =). So naturally, I LOVE your marker boquet =). I hope you feel better soon!! Have a restful weekend!!

Lindsey said...

That is SO hilarious, because I have a thing for markers and pens too! I would love to own at least one of every kind ever made. =) I am feeling so much better and school is going great this week. Thanks, love ya!