Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Chicago!!!


























I wish I could tell you every little detail of my trip to Chicago with Amanda last weekend. But, that would take so long because every little detail was amazing! Our dinner out Friday night was incredible...from the valet parking to the complimentary desserts...it was quite an experience. Staying at Bethany's apartment made me want one of my own; and in the city wouldn't be too bad, I decided. I never knew Bethany before, so I made a new friend that weekend, too. Amanda and I decided to be brave and adventurous so we took the train from Bethany's to Chicago Ave. where we walked the few blocks to Michigan Ave. We spent all day Saturday shopping on Michigan Ave. The weather was fantastic. Dinner at Giordano's was the perfect end to the perfect day. This birthday weekend, with Amanda (and Bethany), was probably the best weekend of my life. So refreshing....my heart smiles to think of it.

2 comments:

gone forever said...

YAY FOR A HAPPY WEEKEND!

AND A VERY VERY HAPPY BDAY TO YOU!

Sarah said...

What a perfect weekend! Chicago is my favoritest place in the whole Midwest!
Whenever I see pictures like this, I wish I was young and single again. I know it gets hard sometimes,but seriously--enjoy it while you can! :-) (Not that I am not happy.....!!)