Wednesday, September 12, 2007

COOKIES!!!



I baked some cookies tonight after church to share with my class tomorrow. You must understand that I am not exactly an accomplished baker, but these cookies are absolutely fantastic! I can't believe how well they turned out. Unfortunately, I cannot post the real thing for you all to try. Really I am too tired to bake but I wanted a birthday treat to take to my class, what can I say, I love sweets! The cookies are full of chocolate chunks and m&m's. Oh so yummy...oh so warm and soft and yummy!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I would be happy to give you my address if you want to send some cookies :-)

Lindsey said...

I must admit, they were quite fantastic when they were fresh out of the oven...mmmmmm =)I'd love to send you cookies...feel free to give me your address! =)