Monday, July 30, 2007

Bonfire




Nothing beats a bonfire with friends on a lovely summer evening! Woodby's invited some of us over to sit around and roast hot dogs and s'mores. Mmm...yummy. Unfortunately we didn't have a guitar and we didn't sing this time, but we played "Never have I ever...". That was definitely interesting. I learned much about myself and the others in that game. What I realized about myself is that I have done many things and that's why I kept losing the game! I guess I'd rather have a full, fun life and lose the game than have a dull, empty life and win. The s'mores were pretty much amazing. We had regular and chocolate graham crackers, Hershey's dark chocolate, peanut butter, and Reese's peanut butter cups. Wow, they were delicious. Best s'mores I ever did eat. And then there were bats. Three at least. They were flying overhead and swooping a little too close for comfort. Bats fascinate and frighten me at the same time. I like to watch them outside, I hate to have them in the house. So, the bonfire was fun, bats and all. Can't wait to do it again...

No comments: