Friday, June 15, 2007

You'll Never Guess!

Well, here we are in Flagstaff, AZ for the second time. We got to San Diego, CA last Friday and stayed until yesterday. It was quite awesome! I will not spend alot of time describing everything here, since I am using a computer in the office of an auto shop. Yes, we are having car trouble. Started yesterday....we got the fuel filter changed this morning, but still have been having trouble so we are getting the fuel pump changed now. This should fix everything.....we are praying that it fixes everything! God has shown Himself amazing as always. How He provides...I can't even describe. Even though we had to back track yesterday in order to get our car fixed this morning, we found the nicest motel that we have stayed in yet and at a price we could definitely afford. As I was lying in the big, comfy bed last night I was thinking how we had full bellies (pizza!), an air-conditioned room with cozy covers, plenty of money, cell phones, and the list goes on. And that is just the material aspect! I am saved!!!! If I get stuck out west forever, who cares? I have Jesus Christ anywhere I go. Wow, my attitude certainly has changed. It is hard to trust God when I am this far from home, without my dad or TAD, having car trouble. But He has been working on me and the trusting is getting better. Pray for us, and praise with us!!!

I will post some great pictures and more about our trip when I get home.

No comments: