Sunday, June 3, 2007

Gettin' Our Kicks On Route 66

So, I just realized that the route mom and I are taking on our trip runs right along with old Route 66!! I hadn't even thought of it until my cousin asked about it. Her little boys love the movie Cars and were hoping we would be traveling on Route 66. I checked, and, sure enough, we will be driving on 40, right alongside Route 66! Mom bought a great little book that tells all about the things to do, things to see, places to eat, and places to sleep along historic Route 66. Check out www.historic66.com for some very cool info on the Route. And, you will see exactly where mom and I will be traveling over the next three weeks. We won't end up in L.A., but you'll see the vast majority of our trip will be near (and sometimes on) old Route 66.

No comments: