Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Finally Home




Mom and I actually arrived home two days early, but that was fine with both of us. After our car trouble I was quite tired and ready to be home. The vacation was a blast, though. I would say my top two favorite things were the Gateway Arch in St. Louis and seeing/touching the Pacific Ocean for the first time. Cadillac Ranch on Route 66 in Amarillo, TX was also extremely cool. Tijuana was a bit frightening at first, and we didn't stay long, but I at least can add another country to my list. Grand Canyon was, of course, breath-taking. I knew it was enormous, but I never knew just how enormous! In San Diego I really enjoyed the zoo, Old Town, and the Midway museum. Balboa Park was another beautiful site.

I give all praise and glory to God for the great deals we found at clean, safe motels. I also want to praise Him again for providing for my car's need as well. The weather was perfect the entire trip. Really we had nothing at all to complain about! I wish I had time to tell all the details of the trip, but you can email me if you want specifics. And, you can pray for all the people who picked up tracts that we passed out.

No comments: