Monday, June 4, 2007

And We're Off!!

Today is the day, folks. Mom and I are all packed and ready to go. The boys had to work this morning so we've said our goodbye's to them and are finishing up our last minute things. Tonight we'll be in St. Louis, MO to visit the Arch and spend the night. I don't have a laptop so I don't know when I will be able to post again, it may be at the end of our trip. We hope to get to a computer before that, though. Some of you will receive postcards that will keep you updated as to what we are doing. We plan to have fun, maybe be a little crazy, and try to stay out of trouble. (No guarantees though!=) Don't forget to pray for us. See you in three weeks!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Have fun, Linds!!!! What a cool idea! Of course, I would never be able to take a road trip with my mother (I will not even begin to list the reasons....!) but I think it will be so fun for you guys. Make sure you post pics!
Love, Mrs. Coach :-)