Friday, January 15, 2010

A "Must Read"

If you want to read a powerful book and be challenged in the time you spend in prayer, read Power Through Prayer by E. M. Bounds. I have one chapter left - thus far my mind has been changed, my eyes opened, my faith challenged, and my determination to live for God enhanced. I recommend this book to any serious Christian who desires to improve their relationship with God for it lights a fire and pushes one to action in the area of prayer and communion with the Savior. It's not a light and fluffy book, so be prepared to think as you read. I've been reading just one short chapter at a time because the author gives so much to ponder in just a few pages! I hope you'll read the book, take action to change things, and be blessed!



i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me

No comments: