Friday, December 28, 2007

Welcome to Our Home!

TAD's kitchen =)

front door and front room

the view from my bedroom window

garage door, basement door, and hall to bedrooms and bathroom

we love love love the high ceiling!

that's it, on the right

the "loo"



the big ol' basement...we'll make it more cozy

home sweet home!

the kitchen


bathroom and my room on the right, T's room and linen closet on the left


We will be moving in this weekend and the beginning of next week. I, at least, have so much junk to go through before I pack up and leave. I'm sad to leave mom, but she is happy for us. If you want our address email me. I can't just give it out randomly considering T's line of work. I'd love to get mail at my very own new address! Praise the Lord =)


1 comment:

tacky said...

Hey, you big moving out on your own girl! How much fun you will have! Email your address!!! And we will warm up your cold MI po box! Love to you, K