Thursday, December 6, 2007

It's December 6th (I think)


This year has totally flown by me! I cannot believe it is December already. I must say, when all of life is focused on and revolves around one thing, time just zooms on by. I let my kids decorate our classroom for Christmas. That is one of those times when I just have to sit back and keep my mouth closed because I am a perfectionist and would rather just do everything myself! But they did a good job. And my contribution was the bulletin board. I am quite proud of it actually. I got the idea off the internet and adapted it to my personal needs and style. I am pleased with how it turned out.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I know what you mean about having to sit back and bite your tongue. :-) I do it all the time with my kids....
I love your bulletin board--I am impressed because I hate doing bulletin boards and can never come up with good ideas!
Have a nice December--when will we see you again?