Saturday, December 8, 2007

In the Mood

If my camera batteries were not dead I would have some lovely photos of today's holiday activities. I spent the morning Christmas shopping, the afternoon putting up the Christmas tree, and the evening wrapping gifts. If you had walked in my house at some point today you probably could have felt the Christmas spirit all over the place! The only thing not Christmasy was my music...I was listening to the soundtrack from Shall We Dance?. Oh well. =)
Sitting here at the computer I can look out the window and see houses down the street with all their lights sparkling and blinking. One of my favorite things about this time of year is all the colorful lights. I could look at them for hours. But think, all the lights and tinsel and gifts and family and happiness cannot compare to the greatest Gift of all - Jesus Christ. Rejoice this Christmas, for He came and died for you!

No comments: