Friday, July 18, 2008

I'm Moving! Again!

Tomorrow I have some family members coming over to help me relocate. I am moving from Ferrysburg back to Grand Haven. Good times. This will be my very first place all my own. Obviously, I do not want to post my new address on the Internet for the world to see, so if I have not already emailed it to you let me know and I will send it your way. Snail mail is still a most welcome sight, though email is certainly more convenient. My new place will be next door to two of my closest friends - Tim and Trish. Like my current accommodations, this place has two bedrooms, one bathroom, a large basement, and a garage. Unlike my current accommodations, it also has a great deck and backyard, and a big kitchen. Woohoo! Since I don't want to waste the good space of my new kitchen, I decided it's high time I buckle down and learn to cook. More importantly, I better learn to like it! That might be a challenge... Anyway, I am moving and I am overjoyed at the thought of it.

1 comment:

Melissa Franklin said...

Remember that website I told you about... www.kraftfoods.com Very helpful! :) I didn't cook before I moved out and got married, so I understand.