Monday, July 21, 2008

I'm in

Well, I made into my new house on Saturday. Jeff, Adam Montambo, Adam Schaap, and Tony moved all the boxes, furniture, etc. while Sam and I cleaned. We got everything done about the same time the guys got all my stuff packed so we all left together for the new place. You should have seen the line- up. Three cars and two trucks with trailers. Praise the Lord, we were able to get everything in one trip. When we got there the guys unloaded the vehicles while Sam and I started unpacking. Trish and Silas pitched in a helped carry some stuff in. I unpacked and rearranged furniture for several hours on Saturday and a couple on Sunday. Trish came over after church last night to help hang pictures and clocks. It looks pretty good. I still need a few things, but it's ok for now. Soon, I promise, I will have pictures up. But if you really want to see my new place, you'll have to come visit - I have a guest room!

No comments: