Friday, June 13, 2008

Some Advantages and Disadvantages of Being Tall

Being 6 feet 3/4 inch tall has its pros and its cons. The cons really aren't that bad though; I really love being tall!


-see over crowds.
-don't have to worry about sitting behind some person's big head at a movie, concert, etc. - I can see over everyone.
-reach the top shelf at Meijer.
-help other people reach the stuff on the top shelf at Meijer.
-help other teachers get stuff off the wall or ceiling
-don't have to look people in the eye if I don't feel like it.
-look better when ballroom dancing (height is a good thing in ballroom dancing, so all I had to do was improve my posture and learn how to use my height to my advantage)
-people can spot me easily


-hard to find shirts and pants long enough
-people always ask if I played basketball. (from now on I am going to reply, "No. Did you play mini golf?"
-have to worry about my head getting in the way at movies, concerts, etc.
-counter tops and tables are always too low
-can't lean my head back in the airplane 'cause the seats are too low
-people can spot me easily =)

1 comment:

Sam said...

Love the mini-golf idea!