Thursday, June 26, 2008

Oh dear...






I bought a camera today. If you've already read my earlier post about my camera mishap you can imagine why I am grimacing, smacking my forehead, and saying "doh!" as I write this. This morning I took my camera to The Camera Shop, and the guy said it would cost $35 to send it in for an estimate to fix it and the estimate would most likely be $150 to $200!! So I called my dad and mom to see what they thought. "I feel so dumb buying a third camera when I was not responsible enough to take care of the first two I had!" Dad said, "You'll learn to take care of it! You have to have a camera. Go buy one. And you need a good one, too." Boy I feel so stupid and guilty for buying another camera, but my parents both thought it was a very necessary item for my life so I broke down and bought one. Pray that I am not so clumsy with camera number three!


One good thing about getting a new camera is that I can finally post pictures again! I am most excited about this because I have not yet had a chance to post pictures of "my" twins! It has been a few weeks that I've been their nanny, and we have had a super summer so far! We go to the beach, the library, the park (several of them actually, but mostly Imagination Station), the store, the theater, Donna Ball's house, and Schaap's pool. We also watch movies, color, play with play-do, read alot, play outside, and sometimes go out to lunch. Days are long but fast and I enjoy every minute of it! (and yes, I can tell them apart now!)

No comments: