Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Aaaahhh!!!

I am so frustrated. I want to scream! This morning I dropped my camera and now it won't work and gives me a message thing that says "Lens error!" Aaaahh! This is the third time I have done the exact same thing. First, just after I got back from Germany, and second, when mom and I were in San Diego. The first time I ended up getting a new camera (bummer...the first was a college graduation gift from my parents), but the second time I "fixed" it myself (I was so mad I smacked the camera really hard and it worked again!). Unfortunately, it seems as though no amount of violence will make it work again this time. How can I do the same dumb thing three times??!! If anyone else has done anything as ridiculous as this, please tell me so I don't feel like such an idiot. =) And pray that my camera comes back to life - I cannot afford another one!

2 comments:

tacky said...

Is it a Fuji? I had problems with mine and googled it...type in the type of camera and what is wrong...some people give tips that helped mine work...It ended up that the camera I had was Fuji's lemon and lots of people had issues. Maybe there will be a tip that could give you some more time till having to purchase a new one! Kari

Lindsey said...

thanks for the suggestion! Mine is a Nikon, but maybe I can figure something out. I hope to take it to a camera shop next week sometime. Love ya!