Monday, November 16, 2009

A conversation with a second grader...It went something like this...

Jack: "Misses........."
 
Me : "Did you just call me Mrs.?!"
 
Jared: "You need to get one. Do you have to look around the world or something?"
 
Me: "What? I need to get one what? What are you talking about?"
 
Jared: "A husband, you need to get one. Do you have to go look around the world for one or something?"
 
Me: "I need a husband? What, am I not good enough by myself?"
 
Jared: "There's just a feeling inside me that you need to have a husband."
 
Me: (laughing hysterically) "Well, I am waiting for God to bring me just the right man to marry."
 
Jared: "Oh good, can I come to the wedding? I love the kissing part!"






 
i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha :) this made me laugh. Sometimes I also laugh by the silly remarks of my students :)