Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What did you say?!

Being around kids all day I hear many, and say some, odd things. Most of them are just hilarious. I wish I could remember all the funny things my kids say; especially my five second grade boys! They are probably the silliest. Here are a few things that have been heard or said by me this week. Some are not direct quotes but they should be pretty close.
 
"You can't fire me from princess-ism." (6th grade girl)
 
"We're just all up and about and doing math!" (2nd grade boy)
 
"You all need to sit down and do your work; there is too much up-ness going on in here." (um, yeah, that would be me)
 
"These boys want to play with us, and I'm fine with that, but nobody wants to be the bad guy!" (2nd grade boy)
 


 
i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me

No comments: