Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It's a Chore

I am in a negative mood...sort of. Choosing to be is more like it. Stinks. So, instead of writing everything negative like I feel like doing I will tell you some good things about my day, and other good things that come to mind.

-Abby fed me dinner tonight, yummy taco soup
-Lisa invited me to come over any time to watch Dancing or just to hang out (she lives about a minute down the road!)
-People are praying for me
-Christian paid better attention in class today
-My students are doing well in their classes
-I got to curl up for a quick nap under my new fuzzy blanket this afternoon
-Dad went to be with mom at the hospital so I can go to bed early
-I got to wear jeans today
-People were talking about me and saying good things - praise God!
-My expensive orthotics will help so I don't have to go to the expensive doctor as much so it's ok that they're a bit pricey
-Alex has been turning in his homework
-The girls had their first volleyball game tonight and lost badly, but it was fun anyway
-My new purple tights fit and are so totally wicked!
-Our high schoolers have awesome attitudes
-Alex brought my bag of cookies today (Aunt Trudy's homemade, and gluten free!)
-I have a great Selah cd to listen to in my car
-God is still here even when I ignore Him and have my little pity parties, yeah, He's still here and He's still great and He's a forgiving God

No comments: