Friday, September 18, 2009

Two Weeks In

I have been negligent in posting and keeping my faithful readers (all two of you?!) updated. My sincerest apologies! The majority of my readers are or were teachers so you all understand that my schedule has been anything but normal the past few weeks. Meetings, trainings, planning, grading, new students, new schedules have filled my days and weeks. Yikes! To top it off, this week was extra busy and I have not been feeling well. But press on I must. This year I have nine students - my class has trebled! (look it up, it does mean tripled in case you were wondering) Nine seems enormous compared to my three last year, but I am finally getting my brain rearranged and remembering how things work when it's less one-on-one. My students spend each morning in the high school wing taking English, history, and science from the high school teachers of those subjects. During that time I teach second and fourth grade math classes. I love it! I never imagined that I would teach or enjoy teaching that subject or those grades, but I do. There is even a thought about me becoming the elementary math teacher! That would be so fun. Different from my original plan, but definitely a good different. Anyway, things really are going well. I had a birthday in there too...I'm 26 now. Feeling it big time! Does anyone else think that our bodies seem to age faster than the mind? My body feels like it's going to just drop to the floor any minute now and my brain is sharp as a tack. Sheesh, not cool. I hope you readers are doing well at home, in the classroom, wherever you may be. I will try to have some pictures up here by Christmas! Ha, hopefully sooner. =)





i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me

No comments: