Friday, November 14, 2008

Why Sam & Jeff's is My Favorite mini- Vacation Spot

Screen porch overlooking the lake (bayou?)
Sadie to keep me company
At the end of a dead end road
Treadmill
Lots of wood floors to dance on
A huge (huge!) comfy bed to sleep in
Cable and surround sound
Lots of bathrooms to choose from
Jacuzzi tub
Quiet area to walk in (outside)
Big comfy couch downstairs
Internet
Tons of pictures of their family which I love so much
Yummy food
Not too far from everyone so I don't get scared
Far enough from everyone that I feel like I'm away

(I'm staying here this weekend, so I felt this post was appropriate for today)

1 comment:

Sandy said...

It sounds amazingly beautiful their..
Don't be alarmed this is just your Aunt Sandy..(Dykstra) I don't know how else to communicate with you...
Just set up a blog sun-fun-sand, and am still learning...
Hope to hear from you soon..