Thursday, November 13, 2008

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Hugs from Meredith

Syd's reminder that I love Charlie and her better than all the other kids, but when I get my own kids I will love them the best.

Getting hooks in the room for coats and bags

Seeing so many church ladies every day as they work in the day care

The big window in my classroom to see the beauty of God's creation all day

My girls telling me I'm "so pretty"

Mom bringing me stuff at school when I don't feel great

New friends to chat with on lunch break

Extra cash

Watching my 5th graders with the K-4 kids, especially as they help with K-4 PE

K-5 kids getting excited about computer class

Charlie telling me she likes giving me kisses on the cheek

Getting a dentist appointment scheduled

Positive suport and feedback from my students' parents

No comments: