Friday, September 16, 2011

Ten Things I've Had To Remember...

at the beginning of this school year:
 
1.  I have to go to bed early.
2.  Prayer is a must.
3.  Things will have to be explained many times.
4.  Patience = sanity.
5.  Something is going to change - new student, different schedule, something!
6.  I will make mistakes; students will make mistakes.
7.  I can't be too prepared at the beginning of the year.
8.  Early morning meetings are inevitable; just go with it.
9.  Everyone else is tired and overwhelmed, too.
10.The rest of the year isn't like the beginning; it does get easier.  

1 comment:

Payojism said...

The "Next Blog" feature at the top of Blogger is amazing..It can take you almost anywhere, in this case to the other side of the globe...For some reason I really like this post...Need to make up something like that for myself...And yes, you do seem like an inspiring teacher, keep up the good work:D