Monday, May 4, 2009

Everything is Perfect

This morning on the way to school, everything was perfect. The sun was shining but not in my eyes. There was little traffic on the bridge, which currently has one lane closed. I left early enough to stop at Starbuck's for coffee and still get to school a couple minutes early. This morning everything went perfectly in the short time between getting up and getting to school. Unfortunately, my thoughts didn't go immediately to God for a lovely morning. No, I didn't really even think about it until now. It just felt like this was how everything was supposed to be. As though it's my right to have a perfect morning. No, indeed, it is not my right but a blessing from God. So, "thanks God for a beautiful morning in every way."





i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me

No comments: