Thursday, April 30, 2009

Be Random, It's Fun

I tend to be a very random teacher. It keeps me sane. Go figure! My kids love the randomness. Yesterday, about seven minutes before we had to get ready to go home, I had an urge to play a game that Ashley Smutz taught me. The game is called Ship to Shore. It's a silly little game with rather amusing actions. One part of the game invovles students sitting on the floor imitating rowing a boat while singing "Row, Row, Row Your Boat." After one round the kids were laughing so hard they couldn't breathe! A bit later, as the students were preparing to go home, Abbie burst into a rousing chorus of "Row, Row..." in a hilarious accent. I serisouly laughed out loud. I keep my kids on their toes, they keep me on mine. It's a great relationship, full of fun and randomosity!





i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me

2 comments:

chris ann dykstra said...

i am pretty sure you inherited this!

Lindsey said...

probably, thanks, I love it! =)