Saturday, October 11, 2008

Wacky Week

Wow, this week was crazy and speedy! Last Sunday through Wednesday I stayed with the Green teens while their parents were at a pastor's conference. Then Wednesday after school we teachers left for Indy to attend a teacher's convention. We got home last night at 6:30. Today I have a bunch of errands that must get done, then I might go up to the deer woods. Tomorrow is, of course, church. For dinner, I am going to Paul and Stacie's with Ben, Abby, and kids. Since I have jail service tomorrow also I will pretty much have to eat and run. Yeah, well, and next week we have MEAPs, an all- day field trip, and pajama day with the "Eggstravaganza" at the end of the day. Maybe my life will slow down by Halloween...or Thanksgiving......perhaps Christmas. I shouldn't complain, it sure beats sitting around home by myself with nothing to do. Praise God for a job, friends, family, and ministries!

No comments: