Friday, February 17, 2012

What Am I Thinking?

Some thoughts running through my mind lately...
 
*Romans is an amazing bit of Scripture, full of powerful Truths.
 
*Spring cannot come soon enough.
 
*God chose to reveal His grace to Gentiles when His own rejected Him and that is just awesome!
 
*I have the best fifth grade class in the world.
 
*My students continue to surprise me with their eagerness to learn, their willing participation in lessons, their obedience and good attitudes.
 
*I really need to start looking for a plane ticket to Utah for Andrea's wedding.
 
*It's time to get hotel reservations in WI for Kristin's wedding.
 
*Will I be ready for the 5k mud run in August? I better start running again and lifting weights.
 
*Fruit and veggies really are the best choice for me.
 
*My mom is the best friend anyone could ask for.
 
*I am surrounded by people who love and care for me.
 
*Alex, Luke, Cate, Will, Jack, Gracie, Liv, and Miles are the sweetest nieces and nephews and I am blessed to have them.
 
*Teaching is seriously my favorite thing to do.
 
*I'd really like to get another diamond earring to fill my third piercing I got last summer.
 
*When is the next new episode of Bones?
 
*Sunshine and birds singing are absolutely lovely.

No comments: