Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Eight

I'd like to share with you some of the wonderful qualities that I observed in my eight students last year. Some students display similar qualities, but I hope mentioning them won't take away from the individuality of each young person. They are all wonderful people whom I love with all my heart!

Abbie - creative, hard-working, helpful, great with little kids, makes great posters

Alex - incredible artist, attentive to detail, great sense of humor, knows alot about history and wars

Christian - deep thinker, hard-worker, generous, great sense of humor, likes to help

Gillian - kind, diligent, sweet spirit, encourager, loves to have fun, has a great smile

Kaitlyn - fun, honest, helpful, patient with people, good basketball player

Keith - fun sense of humor, respectful, creative writer, unselfish, energetic

Macie - positive attitude, honest, hard-working, great at memory verses

Sarah - thoughtful and creative writer, easy-going, honest, strives to do right,

No comments: