Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What Do You Think I am Doing?!

Busy, that is what I am. Good busy. Not bored. That is good! Here's what I am currently up to...

-planning Camp Outta Here an all-elementary end-of-the-year bash with tons of games and fun!

-tutoring a seventh grade girl in math definitely a challenge but I love math and I love the opportunity to be a blessing!

-making summer plans which include watching the twins Monday through Friday, going to South Dakota for ten days with the senior high youth group, spending as many days as possible at the beach, running in the North Ottawa Dunes trails several times a week, and housing several guests (Lord willing!) during the summer months.

-praying about my future considering if this is where God has me "for permanent" or if he has other plans for me.

Maybe it doesn't sound like a lot right now, but you know how the day-to-day stuff can get. Camp, and other school stuff, is taking up the most of my time right now and keeping me busy. It's a little crazy sometimes, but I truly enjoy it!! Praise the Lord for a life full of stuff I love to do!

No comments: