Thursday, October 11, 2007

What They Don't Teach You in College

This week I have been learning what being a teacher is all about. For the first time I am really dealing with parents about academic and social issues. Aaahhh!!! Wouldn't it be so much easier if I could just hand my problems over to someone else?! My administrator has been an amazing help and encouragement though. How wonderful it is to know I have his full support. I didn't even feel bad telling him I just honestly don't know how to help one of my students in a particular area. Praise God for a super boss! And, if God called me to be a teacher, will He not supply all my needs to do just that? God is great; He is love. I don't like these problems, I don't want to deal with them, I want to run away. But since I have to deal with them and I can't run away, it sure is nice to have some incredible support!

No comments: