Monday, January 7, 2013

Look Back

Here are some noteworthy events from 2012: April - Kristin and Nate's wedding in Wisconsin (number 8 as a bridesmaid) June - Andrea and Drew's wedding in Utah (number 9 as a bridesmaid) July - Lakeshore Christian Academy, my alma mater and place of employment, closed forever. It was a shocker, believe me. July - my car broke down on the way to Indy and I had to be towed for the first time ever! After I had a meltdown on the phone with my dad I pulled it together, and, with help from Jim & Stacie, got all the arrangements made, the car got towed & fixed, and I had a great 4th of July with some fantastic friends. July - With a handful of other church ladies I went up north to South Manitou Island for 4 days of backpacking, hiking, camping, and fellowship. IT WAS AWESOME!!! September - started work at Kid's Kampus daycare. I'd worked there off and on over the years, but never full time. It's going well. I love the kids. (duh, of course I do...) December - Family Christmas at my house, for the first time. Nothing fancy, but nice to have a warm cozy home in which to host our little get-together.

No comments: